Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports local community groups and non-profit organizations. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of community members. Whether looking to host a hot dog sale or raise funds at one of our sites, or requesting support for an event of your own, this is the form for you!
Here are the following Community Event Fundraising Programs Southern Plains Co-op offers:
Fundraising BBQ/Charity BBQ — an opportunity to fundraise for your cause by selling hot dogs or burgers using our custom BBQ set up and prime location.
Southern Plains Co-op provides the space, equipment and products for your group to hold a successful fundraising BBQ at the our Estevan, Carlyle or Oxbow Food Stores. Dates for BBQ's are first-come, first-served.
Click here to apply!
Charity Car Wash
If you’re looking to clean up your fundraising, host a car wash with Co-op!
Parking Lot Use for Fundraising
If your non-profit group is looking for an outdoor space to hold a fundraiser like a community bottle drive!
Offering your non-profit group space in one of our Southern Plains Co-op locations for fundraiser like selling raffle tickets, promoting your organization.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Act, whose programs and services benefit our community.
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered).
Please note that someone on your team must have a Southern Plains Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group's purpose should align with our Co-op's values of Integrity, Community, and Excellence.
How it Works:
- Complete the online application form a minimum of TWO weeks in advance of your fundraising event. Phone calls to book space will not be accepted.
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Southern Plains Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with our Co-op's values.
- Please include multiple dates as you are not guaranteed your first choice as it could already be booked by another group.
Click here to apply! Community Event Application
Southern Plains Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Southern Plains Co-op like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for community support. Please allow a minimum 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Southern Plains Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.