Student Gas Bar Attendants - Estevan locationsActions
Southern Plains Co-op is hiring for a Gas Bar Attendant (Student) position for our Kensington C- Store location and our 4th Street C-Store location.
What you'll do:
1. To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
2. To be dependable for all scheduled shifts
3. To be responsible for providing “Service Starts With You” level of customer service.
4. To provide excellent courteous customer service to non-petroleum purchasing customers.
5. To be familiar with and adhere to Southern Plains Co-op Policies and Procedures.
6. To perform exterior housekeeping and maintenance duties.
7. To perform interior housekeeping and maintenance duties.
8. To order, receive and display merchandise as directed by the Manager.
9. To operate the Store Point Terminal
10. To perform opening and closing procedures as directed by the manager.
11. To be familiar with and adhere to Southern Plains Co-operative policies and safety procedures
Who you are:
· You have strong customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
· You are willing to participate in all necessary training programs.
· You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
· You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
· Must be flexible in hours worked.
What we Offer:
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, (a comprehensive benefits package,and an employer-contributed pension plan)**. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow, develop and foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
** depends on contract type.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kensington Location) or email@example.com (4th Street Location) or complete our Application form on our website and email/drop off to 826 4th Street at our Admin Office.